Sunday, February 3, 2013

Alive

Have you ever wondered if you were alive? If you weren't just some robot that went through the routine of going to school, work, etc. Who could only communicate through birds 'tweeting' or posting for everyone to see. I know I have wondered. 

I have felt like Dominick Cobb from Inception who is constantly struggling to figure out what is real and what isn't. On my TV I have saved the world many times from war and apocalypses, I have battled for the fate of the galaxy and have saved countless lives. But am I really changing peoples lives? Am I really making a difference? This is what I ask myself and that's what wakes me up. 

There are different ways that I feel alive: music, dancing, fishing, sports. The moment when I score a goal, hear my favorite song at a dance or catch a huge rainbow trout is all worth living for. Life has many opportunities, some that only appear once. Everyone should make the most of life and not waste it on something that beeps or clicks. Then, and only then, will you be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment