Tuesday, February 19, 2013

President Quotes

George Washington
“If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”

John Quincy Adams
“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”

Martin Van Buren
“It is easier to do a job right than to explain why you didn’t.”

Zachary Taylor
“I have always done my duty. I am ready to die. My only regret is for the friends I leave behind me.

Abraham Lincoln
“Things may come to those who wait…but only the things left by those who hustle.”

Chester A Arthur
“Men may die, but the fabric of our free institutions remains unshaken.”

Theodore Roosevelt
“The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.”

Calvin Coolidge
“We cannot do everything at once, but we can do something at once.”

John F Kennedy
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.”

George Bush
“Any definition of a successful life must include serving others.”

Barack Obama
“What Washington needs is adult supervision.”

No comments:

Post a Comment