Sunday, March 3, 2013

Being Dead

Today is the day. I never thought this day would come. I have been trying to avoid it for awhile now. Oh well, I knew it I couldn't escape it. At least I will be able to show off my new suit that my wife bought for me. I wonder how many people will be there? I don't really feel like socializing today. Maybe I will just get my wife to do all the talking for me, she was always good at that.

I wish there wasn't so many speed bumps to this place, I keep hitting my head and it's giving me a headache. My shoulders are cramping up I wish I could spread my arms out a little but I can't. I'm getting claustrophobic with all these flowers around me, besides I don't even like carnations. Man, there are a lot of people here. It's going to be a pain trying to get past them all. I'm even having trouble getting through the door. I knew I wasn't going to enjoy this. I wish people had the courtesy not to blow their nose around me, do they know how many germs they could be spreading? I would prefer to be in the back somewhere away from these people. Why is my wife talking about me? Why is she mentioning the time I left the gas pump in my car and accidentally drove away? This is embarrassing. I want to leave. Yes, we are leaving.

This place we are at has a lot of rocks and stones. It's like a meteor shower just hit here. And one of the meteors made a whole in the ground in the shape of a rectangle. Interesting. I wonder whats down there. A few people help me down there with some rope. There's nothing down here. Why are they throwing dirt on me? I just got this suit. Ok now it's dark and quiet. I hope someone is coming to get me. But for now it's just me.

 One really is the loneliness number.

No comments:

Post a Comment