Sunday, March 17, 2013

What If....

Sometimes being me isn't very fulfilling. I have always wondered what my life would be like if I were someone else. And I wonder What if:

I was taller.
I was stronger.
I was smarter.
I could jump higher.
I could run faster
I could hold my breath longer.
I had a Audi.
I had a Iphone.
I had a credit card.
I knew Calculus.
I knew how to talk to girls.
I knew how to do a gainer.

Would things be different?

One day I thought what if someone wished they could be me? Then I realized, it is pretty good to be me.


2 comments:

  1. Great positive 180 at the end.

    The grass is always greener, right? We always want we can't have or what we can't do.

    I always wished I could do a gainer too. I can do backflips and dive from the highest platform and I can do aerials and everything. But I've never had the courage to do a gainer.

    And I'm going to be 34 this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "One day I thought what if someone wished they could be me? Then I realized, it is pretty good to be me." yeah yeah yeah. I like this.

    ReplyDelete