Sunday, March 24, 2013

I can make it


I dream of chocolate rivers and cotton candy bushes while I am trying to get the one Ringpop to Mordor. The adventure had been going well until BEEP BEEP. Eyes crack open, check the time. It's only 7:20 school doesn't start for like 25 more minutes. 25 MINUTES!!
 I roll out of bed rush to the bathroom turn on the shower start brushing my teeth. The warm water on my back makes me tired.... no must resist turn the temperature of my shower freezing. Wake up. Get dressed. Grab my backpack and homework. Take 5 pieces of bread. Rush to my car. Back out of my drive way. Forgot my calculator. Run back to my room. Realize that my cloths don't match. Change. Run back to car. Run a red light. Have to park by tennis courts. Cold breeze makes me walk faster. Almost to class. Hope that roll hasn't been taken. Walk in sit down. It's too late. Tardy. (sigh) Attendance school.


(Oh Yes by Charles Bukowski)

2 comments: